R-HPC Products SummaryR-HPC is the product brand representing all R Systems HPC clusters. R-HPC products are configured for client’s specific applications, objectives, and schedules. All R-HPC products are powered by R Systems’ high memory and core count infrastructure, which consists of leading to value edge systems. R-HPC configurations provide researcher’s options for meeting their budgetary requirements. R-HPC services include extensive benchmarking and applications testing to ensure maximum speed, performance, and trouble-free operation. R-HPC can customize the client’s cluster environment to best reflect their internal configurations.
R-HPC provides access to its existing systems or deploys customized systems, relieving clients of common issues related to supporting an HPC center, including:
- Infrastructure – client facilities may be unable to accommodate today’s highly dense HPC configurations.
- Capacity – clients may not be able to purchase new hardware on a project by project basis.
- Technical Staff – clients may have experienced reduction in technical staffing and cannot justify hiring additional staff.
R-HPC provides a flexible service line focused on products to match each client’s computing needs:
- R-Edge - dedicated systems designed for a client’s exclusive use.
- R-Fusion - on-demand HPC computing, with high-level technical support included at no extra cost. R-HPC or client-owned hardware can be managed/configured by R-Team specialists at R Systems data centers (R-Sites) or client locations.
- R-Cloud - lets customers buy and customize their HPC resources online, quickly and easily with pay-as-you-go pricing.
R-EDGE HPCaaS R-FUSION SVaaS R-CLOUD IaaS